Southern Consulting & Engineering is able to provide excellent service to our clients because of our strong and capable team.
Join the Team
Associate Engineer (0-3 years experience)
We are looking for a full time entry level structural design engineer at our office in Goose Creek, SC.
Southern Consulting has been providing structural engineering services in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia, for 23 years. Our projects include a wide range of commercial and residential buildings. The successful applicant will be exposed to timber framing design, reinforced concrete and masonry design, steel framing design, and design of various foundation types, for both vertical (gravity) and lateral (wind/seismic) loads.
Work is performed in a general office environment the majority of the time. A typical work week consists of Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm, and Friday from 8am to noon, with out of office field work 2 to 3 times per month.
Desired Applicant Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Construction Engineering
- EIT certification or a desire to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and improve
- General knowledge of construction materials and processes
- Autocad experience (preferred)
- Risa 3D experience (preferred)
Interested parties should apply through the careers page, forward resumes to [email protected], or contact us at the number listed below with any questions.